It’s Christmas season so that means it’s gathering season. If you’re looking for a quick & easy recipe, look no further to this Deviled #EggceptionallyGreat recipe!
Oh, is that time of year of Christmas gatherings! If you’re looking for small bites ideas to bring to a Christmas party or to add an easy appetizer for your own food spread, THIS deviled eggs recipe will be the perfect recipe for this season. Why is this so easy, you ask? Let me tell you… I didn’t even boil a single egg. WHAT? Yes.
2 Great Day Farms Hard boiled eggs 6-pack (12 eggs total)
1/2 CUP of Mayonnaise
2 TBS of grated sweet onion (easier than chopping with a knife!)
2 TBS sweet relish
2 TSP dijon mustard
1 TSP celery salt
1 TSP salt
1/4 TSP pepper
3 slices bacon (optional)
Smoked paprika for dusting
Chopped parsley for dusting
1. Slice the ready to eat boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Tip: wet knife in between for a much easier slicing.
2. Remove the yolks by slightly bending the egg halves back.
3. Mix the yolks with the ingredients above except the smoked paprika and parsley. Note: if you prefer not to put bacon, prepare them on a side dish for guests to add to their own deviled eggs.
4. Put the yolk mix in a piping bag for easier dispensing back into the boiled eggs halves.
5. Dust with smoked paprika and chopped parsley.
6. Don’t forget to chill in the fridge!
By the way, if you’re a super procrastinator (it happens!) and need to bring small bites to a party like TOMORROW… this is the perfect recipe because remember what I said above, with Great Day Farms eggs, you’re not boiling or even peeling a SINGLE egg. NONE AT ALL! Find the 2-pack or 6-pack Hard-Boiled eggs at Walmart in the Deli section. Have a yummy, festive, but most importantly, stress-free Christmas party!