Hey moms and dads! Can you be honest with me here about dinner? I know that we completely forget about it at times but no worries, I’ve got this super quick easy recipe to save your night! It’s filled with yummy noodles, veggies, and of course the necessary extra protein that you need in your meal. Thank you to Great Day Farms for sponsoring this post. It’s going to be #EggceptionallyGreat
There is always at least one day out of the whole week where I totally forget about dinner. This is not a good thing to happen when you have a family of three little kids! I love that I LOVE easy recipes. There is no mom guilt there because when this mama runs out of time and it’s literally twenty minutes before dinner time…. I’ve got to go instant! Well, not really all that instant but it’s very, very, very close.
I have a fail safe recipe of instant noodles with instant hard boiled eggs! Protein is important with every meal and I am seriously blessed that I can have ready to eat hard boiled eggs with our meals. Today, I’m going to show you how I quickly fix my forgetful self with this easy dinner recipe!
If you would like to add chicken, shrimp, or beef strips… you’re very welcome to add, but since we’re being super quick people over here: Grab those Great Day Farms Hard Boiled Eggs at Walmart for nights like these. They are located near the deli area where the pre-made sandwiches and salads are located. It comes in a 2 count or a 6 count! You will need:
- Your favorite instant noodles, fried or soup
- Chopped Carrots
- Bok Choy/Broccoli/Any greens
- Great Day Farms Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 TSP Minced garlic
- 1 TBS Butter
- 1 TBS Soy Sauce
- 1 TBS Brown Sugar
- Heat butter on pan on low heat until melted, then sauté the minced garlic.
- Add the soy sauce and brown sugar until the sugar is melted.
- Add the chopped carrots and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chopped bok choy and cook covered until soft, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Boil a pot of water until a rolling boil.
- Add the noodles and boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Empty all of your instant sauce and seasoning packets from your favorite instant noodles into a bowl.
- Slice the Great Day Farms hard boiled eggs.
- When noodles are done, drain water from the pot.
- Mix your noodles into the sauce and seasoning in the bowl.
- Add the cooked vegetables to your bowl (you can mix your veggies with the noodles, but I like to just keep it on the side .)
- Top the noodles with the sliced hard boiled eggs and serve!
I love, love, love this recipe because it’s so easy and it’s very easy to tweak and make it your own. I’ve made it with broccoli, asparagus, or bok choy. The vegetable sauce recipe of the butter, soy sauce, and brown sugar are all even ratios so you can double it or triple it according to how much vegetables you’re cooking.
These ready to eat hard boiled eggs are seriously awesome. I like stocking on the 6 count because I’ve got a big family, especially a husband who LOVES hard boiled eggs. He literally ate three of them in one sitting. With that said, it’s super convenient to have in the fridge because you can also add these as a side to your other dinner recipes as extra protein!
I hope that you will try this oh-so-easy but so yummy quick dinner idea. Any type of instant noodles will do! It’s such a fancy instant noodles, isn’t it? If you’re anything like me, you’re bound to find yourself one evening forgetting about dinner! Time goes fast and when you’re a busy mama – time always goes by fast. Bookmark this recipe for one of those days and stock up on hard boiled eggs! Thank you for visiting my blog and until next time!